'Search me' redux
I find the search strings that lead internet surfers here to S&S very interesting. Many are obvious and not surprising, others are remarkably odd. Other bloggers find 'search analysis' quite interesting too. A while back, John took the time to answer or address some of his search inquiries directly. I like his idea and have a desire to accomplish something similar, yet significantly less serious:
- effects of sarcasm on children - Entirely positive; just look how I turned out.
- graph of the eye of the potato - Hmmmm,...not a clue
- do we know why mute swans hold their necks in s positions - Yes.
- wingspan owlet moth - 2 to 4.5 cm
- how much was spent in 2005 on mosquito repellency? - A lot. Sorry that's probably not helpful.
- what temperature does snow freeze - Uh, 32 oF (0 oC)
- cabbage creek fly fishing - No idea, but I support you.
- judging of swallow bird - I tend to judge them very favorably. I consider them to be a handsome family of birds.
- pride and predacious movie - Perhaps you mean 'Pride and Prejudice?'
- materials to make a tundra swan out of household things - Maybe you're looking for an origami pattern?
- what roll does the tree frog play in the food pyramid - maybe a heterotrophic secondary consumer. After moths and before snakes.
- zeptogram - 10–21 g. Currently the smallest detectable unit of mass
- what type of degree would you recieve if you become an wildlife biologist - BS, MS, PhD, more....
- steller's jay six feet under - Here, perhaps.
- scientist description of population of smallmouth bass - Perch-like.
- koegel's pickled bologna - I heartily approve.
- complicated icebox cake - Ooooh no, it's not complicated. Just good.
- why was the hawk named pale male - HE has unusually light colored plumage.
- yellow fly secret repellant - No clue here. Is the fly yellow or the repellant?
- fishing humor brokeback mountain - This is the best I can do.
- physic meaning of sighting a white feather -I'd imagine you meant 'psychic', but I still don't know.
- 10 branches of science - Let's see - biological, physical, chemical, computer, economic, Fristi-political, Republican, anti-Kyoto-logy, Creationist and Fascofarcical. There's 10, though some overlap a bit.
- how does a cold air return work? - The heated air blown into the room has to go somewhere and the furnace needs to get air from somewhere. The cold air return completes the loop.
- how fast can a mountain bluebird fly - 300 mph
- mean cartoon fish - Bruce, maybe.
- river fishing by hand - I'm not aware of any other technique.
- how long does it take to have a new born - What species? 266 days for humans, 16 for a hamster, 400 for a camel.
- abc tecnical writhing - I'd start with a spelling check.
- movie trailers of mud bogging - No.
- biblical reference to cheeseburgers - Come back if you find one; I'd be interested to know the details.
- how much energy in potatoes - Potato tubers are about 22% dry matter and contain roughly 4 calories per gram of dry matter.
- its cold - Sorry.
- pintail adaptations - Northern pintails can spring directly into flight without much of a running start, sort of like Underdog. Pretty cool, eh?
- too deep waders - Seriously try to avoid this.
- is sarcasm a bad thing - No, absolutely not. It's also beneficial for children.
There then. I hope this has been helpful.
The Fly Fishing Loop is sponsored by flydepot.com
[ Home Waters | Next | Random | List | Search ]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.